- It is easy to sew, edges does fray so overlocking is required.
- Perfect for project where stretch and structure is required.
- Retains heat and keeps warmth due to the looped surface on one end.
- Can stretch all ways so can fit like a glove and very comfortable.
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified fabric for harmful substances.
- Easy care, quick-drying easy ironing.
Our 4-way stretch French Terry is a warp knitted fabric similar to the terry cloth. Soft texture on one side and double loops on the other side of the surface. The combination of cotton and elastane gives the fabric versatility and is used in making sweatshirts as well as loungewear.
- Composition: 95% polyester and 5% spandex
- Pattern: Plain on one side and looped texture on the other.
- Width: 1.50 meters
- Weight: 250 GSM (grams per square metre)
- Thickness: Medium
- Stretch: 4 Way Stretch (stretches in both directions, crosswise and lengthwise ) 25% stretch length way 35% stretch width way