Duchess Satin is one of the most versatile of all satins and is used majorly in the bridal and dressmaking industries. Duchesse Satin is a type of satin fabric made with an extra thick satin weave and has a very high thread count. Our duchess satin has a luxurious sheen to it.
Benefits of Duchess Satin:
- Doesn't crease easily.
- Duchess Satin is easy to sew, edges fray after cutting so overlocking may be required.
- The fabric holds no stretch and is almost opaque.
- Has a nice drape and adds volume.
- The front of the fabric has a beautiful sheen to it which also makes it delicate.
- Easy care, quick-drying & effortless ironing.
- Product Code: SF03
- Composition: 100% polyester
- Pattern: Plain
- Width: 1.50 meters
- Weight: 190 GSM (grams per square meter)
- Stretch: No Stretch
- Washing Instructions: Light wash at 30 degrees, NO tumble dry.